PRAY FOR ME -- PRIEZ POUR MOI -- OREN PARA MI

Visit the prayer log and add your intentions.

Visitez le carnet de prières et ajoutez-y vos intentions. Ici se trouve le lien.

Visiten el cuaderno de oraciones y anoten sus intenciones. Llamenlo clicando aqui.

lundi 22 août 2011

NOVENA: PREPARATION FOR TRAVEL, DAY 6 WE PRAY TOGETHER

Another artistic creation of Our Lady of La Salette by a local artist in North America.  I will try to get his / her name before publishing.
I did not receive the name of the artist.  When  get it, I'll tell you.
I understand that some of you did not received the Blog Post about "Day 5" of the Novena.  It is perhaps that I sent the email out before the Blog Post was scheduled to publish.  I hope it will not happen again.  I'll force myself to publish the Post and the Email at the same time.
Now to the novena.

6.     If they are converted
             Mark, chapter 1, verses 14 and 15
             Be converted and believe in the Good News.
             Does my style of life invite other people to
             change of heart? or conversion?


We have received some more prayer requests.  You can visit them by clicking here.
There will be more tomorrow as they will be submitted by the daily Mass community from St. Christopher.
We are still awaiting yours.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comment will be read by the blog manager before posting. Some editing may occur for clarity