PRAY FOR ME -- PRIEZ POUR MOI -- OREN PARA MI

Visit the prayer log and add your intentions.

Visitez le carnet de prières et ajoutez-y vos intentions. Ici se trouve le lien.

Visiten el cuaderno de oraciones y anoten sus intenciones. Llamenlo clicando aqui.

mardi 10 avril 2012

IT HURTS, MY DEAR CHILDREN

 Ô mon enfant, si tu savais, si tu savais le mal qu'on me fait en oubliant mon Fils!
Oh, my child, if you knew, if you only knew the pain that is done to me when my Son is forgotten.
¡Oh, mi hijo, si supieras,  si supieras el mal que se me enflige cuando se olvidan de mi Hijo y no le hacen cuenta!
(PowerPoint Presentation of Sr. Elizabeth)
         
As a Lay Salettinian I must direct my heart along the way where I can feel sure that I will not substitute the experience of God with distractions during the course of my daily life.
 En tant que Salettin laic je dois diriger mon cœur sur le chemin où je peux être sûr que je ne vais pas remplacer l'expérience de Dieu avec des distractions au cours de ma vie quotidienne.
Como Laico Salettino debo dirigir mi corazón por el camino donde me puedo sentir seguro de que no voy a sustituir a la experiencia de Dios con distracciones durante el curso de mi vida diaria.
(Way of Life and of Spirituality of the La Salette Lay Associates Community)


Oremus:   Pater Noster  & Ave Maria



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comment will be read by the blog manager before posting. Some editing may occur for clarity